Friday 21 January 2011

Day Twelve

Yey its Friday again! Today my cat has her yearly booster jab at the vets! Thats going to be a workout in itself chasing her around my flat to get her in her carrier! lol

I want to do a Charlie Brooks workout once I have got back from the vets and my flat is nice and clean. She said two to three times a week is how often you should do her work out, so I'll do one today and then either another on Saturday or Sunday too. The workout is about an hour long, so its better to do it when I have more time.


6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with blackberries and linseeds with a mug of Green Tea.

I forgot to but any bacon yesterday so I might do a cheese and mushroom omelette for breakfast tomorrow? (I did purchase a LOT of cheese yesterday hehe). The one pictured below has peppers and spring onions in it too, I have some spring onions left from yesterday, so I could use them too. It does look very filling! :)


8.20am Pot of Green Tea

I have some frozen cauliflower in my freezer, so was just looking into some low carb cauliflower cheese recipes and found this:

Alternative cauliflower cheese

Classic cauliflower cheese uses flour to make a bechamel sauce.
Break up the cauliflower into florets and cook (steaming for 15 minutes is a good way. I use a collander type steamer over a pan of water.)

Beat 2 eggs into half a pint of milk or cream. add a teaspoon of made English mustard and mix in an ounce of grated strong cheddar cheese. Season. Pour this custard over the cauliflower in an oven proof dish. Sprinkle some more strong gated cheese ove and bake at 190 C for 35 minutes. The cheese topping should be bubbling.
Carb count is negligible.

I absolutely LOVE cauliflower cheese, so might pop out and get some skimmed milk at the weekend or cream if my little shop doesn't have milk as I have the rest of the ingredients :) WOOP! LOW CARB CAULI CHEESE!!!! :)

11.15am Snack
Pink Lady apple

Looking forward to my cheese and grapes for lunch before the trip to the vets!

12.45pm Lunch
Its cheese and grapes time!!! With some chestnut and rum chutney from the chestnut festival in Switzerland :) - No, I didn't eat all of it! Cheese is quite filling you know!

Friday's Lunch
Exercise time! I did 55 minutes of Charlie Brooks workout DVD and then 21 minutes on the Wii Fit. I did the highest Super Hula Hoop again today which is 5 mins circling to the right then 5 to the left and I beat my highest score :)

3289 spins! woooo

Can you believe that the scales said that my weight has increased a little!!! :( :( - My first weight increase!! :( 

Day Twelve's Weightloss Chart

Not actually sure why, although it could have been the cheese? But I'm sure I had cheese last time I did this diet and didn't put on weight. Come to think of it, it might be because I haven't 'been' in over a day, so all the food I have eaten is still stored up inside me? (sorry, bit gross lol) I have just eaten a teaspoon of linseeds with a glass of water as they are high in fibre ;)

6pm Dinner
Yesterday's chicken stir fry re-heated :) Eaten out of the tub and with chopsticks! - yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter