Sunday 30 January 2011

Day Twenty One

10am Breakfast
Bacon and mushroom Spanish omelette, kind of.


Bacon and mushroom omelette
I am off to my parents house later as its my Dad's birthday today and then we are off for an Indian (a low carb one for me!) tonight. I'll wait for my breakfast to go down with another Green Tea then do my Wii Fitness Coach today, have a shower, grab some lunch then head off to the parent's :) Think I'll do another bacon salad for lunch so I can take a photo this time :)


13.45pm Lunch
Late lunch today, and I couldn't eat it all! Bacon and brie salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery & primula and some French dressing. With a glass of fresh orange juice.


 


I had 2 mugs of Green Tea at my parent's house.


19.30-20.00pm Dinner
Indian!!!! Chicken Shashlick, mushroom bhaji, began bhaji, onion bhaji, mator panir? (cheesey peas) and a diet coke :) and a cup of tea.


Bit blurry dinner :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter