Saturday 15 January 2011

Day Six

Ahhh, Saturday! Had a nice little lay in today so didn't have my bacon and eggs until about 9.30am. I made a pot of Green Tea with actual leaves from Sri Lanka for breakfast too.




9.30am Breakfast
3 rashers of back bacon and scrambled egg made from 2 eggs. I cooked the bacon in my George Foreman grill and the eggs in the microwave so I haven't used any oil to cook them in.

Bacon, eggs and Green Tea Breakfast

I had a late lunch today as the bacon and eggs kept me full up for quite a while :)

13.45pm Lunch
As I wasn't that hungry still, but it is good to not skip meals as it keeps your metabolism going, so I had cheese, apple and pepperoni for lunch. Cheese has successfully filled me up again. The plate is a side plate and not a big dinner plate in case it looked like a HUGE lunch lol


Apple, Cheese and Pepperoni Lunch
I've just done 30 minutes on Wii Fitness Coach and 16 minutes on my Wii Fit and the scales today say I am 2 lbs down WOOOHOOOO (I'm guessing its just 1.5 that I lost from the other days too as they said my weight had decreased a little. My muscles are aching today! That must mean that the exercise is actually having an effect on me though, so its all good.

Here is my 5 day weightloss scale:

5 Day Weighloss Scale
Shower time now. I must stink! lol then a hot & spicy turkey breast salad for dinner. Think I need to do a food shop as I'm running out of salad stuff. Might stop at Tesco tonight after being out for Kirsty's birthday on some non alcoholic drinks. I'll try and find something that isn't sugary - if thats at all possible in a pub? lol


Here is my turkey and cheese salad that I ate about 6.30pm with a small cup of Green Tea. only 2 tea bags left now, and no more tomatoes or lettuce. I really must do a food shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter