Sunday 23 January 2011

Day Fourteen

Why am I up so early on a Sunday?! Trying to decide what to have for breakfast today. I'm thinking scrambled egg and something, but what? I think I'll have a quick look on google.


7.45am mug of Green Tea


I've just had a quick look on google, and I might try one sausage and some mushrooms with my scrambled egg, that's if I didn't throw the frozen sausages away! Lol


8.40am Breakfast
Mushrooms, scrambled eggs and one sausage. I cooked the mushrooms and scrambled egg in the microwave, did the mushrooms first in some butter, put the mushrooms on my plate then scrambled the eggs into the melted butter and mushroom juice and they came out so fluffy! :) Then the sausage was cooked in my George Foreman grill :) with a mug of Green Tea.


Day Fourteen Breakfast
10.30am Mug of Green Tea


12pm Mug of Green Tea


13.10pm Lunch
Cheese(Brie,  Danish blue, Dolcelatte and Primula) , grapes, 3 slices of pepperoni and celery with the chestnut and rum chutney. (was very filling again!) and a mug of Green Tea.


Day Fourteen's Lunch
I have done 15 minutes on My Fitness Coach and 22 minutes on the Wii Fit today. I beat my high score on the 6 minute Super Hula.


6 Minute Super Hula Result
And my weight has decreased a little again. I think after tomorrow's 2 week weigh I will start weighing myself weekly, I'll still record my daily and exercise, I just won't weigh myself until every Monday.


Day Fourteen's Weightloss Chart
OK, so I went round my parent's for dinner for one of my Mum's roast dinners and I forgot to take a picture for my blog. :(


18.30pm (ish) Dinner
Roast chicken with brussels, cabbage, runner beans, a tiny portion of stuffing and gravy. YUM I also had about 3 mugs of Green Tea and a glass of diet coke.

A Roasted Chicken (not the one I had)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter