Monday 24 January 2011

Day Fifteen

Is it Monday already?! 

6.30am Breakfast
Natural Yoghurt with blackberries and linseeds and a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea 

10.45am Snack
Pink Lady apple.


OK, I know its not a nice topic, but I have finally had a 'clear out'!! :D I knew one of my Mum's roast dinners would sort me out! woo! :) Maybe today's last daily (before it becomes weekly) weigh-in will be a positive one now that I have unblocked and don't feel so bloated now lol 


12.30pm Lunch
Cheese Salad. Cheese with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery and a teaspoon of linseeds.

Day Fifteen's Lunch - Cheese Salad
I didn't have my usual 3rd pot of Green Tea today, not sure why. 


I was feeling good, so as soon as I got home I got my Charlie Brooks workout dvd out, and did the 55 minutes on that, then decided to weigh myself without doing a Wii Fit Board workout today and the scales said I'd lost another pound!!!! :D


Had to zoom out to fit the whole chart in :)
6.30pm Dinner
Butterflyed chicken filled with Danish blue cheese and topped with pepperoni, served with the leftover cauliflower cheese and a mug of Green Tea :)


Dinner Day Fifteen! - Lots of cheese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter