Monday 6 February 2012

What a foggy day!

I have just added my measurements lost to Friday's weigh day post as I had forgotten to do it on Friday.

I have just had to run to the loo! I think the fibre supplements finally kicked in! haha! I will try and remember to take 2 lots a day every day to keep me regular from now on as that wasn't fun! :/

So long as the snow stays away, I will get some ingredients after work so that I can bake something with the Carbquik. I noticed on the back of the box that the temperatures are all in Fahrenheit! I thought that 450 degrees sounds a bit high!! HAHA! So that would be 230 degrees on my oven then! The measurements are in 'cups' too so I'll have to work that all out as well. I have a converter on my phone for measurements, weight, temperature etc so it should be straight forward enough...


Today was my rest day from exercise. I had planned to do a food shop after work but I was freezing cold when I left work last night, I went straight home and sat in front of my gas fire to warm up! I need to shop after work today though.

For dinner I reheated the left over lamb joint from yesterday in my George Foreman and it went nice and crispy!! :D It was delicious!! I will definitely be doing that again tonight with the last of the joint, it was like crispy duck from the chinese but it was lamb instead..


Total carbs: 14g, net calories: 859, calories burnt from exercise: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter