Wednesday 15 February 2012

Online Tutorial tonight!

I have my first online tutorial tonight for my OU module and ordered a headset to use for it last week! I am hoping that it arrives today...

I am still feeling full after my yummy curry yesterday! If you haven't checked my food diary (on the right) then I had Chicken Tikka, saag ponir and 2 small onion bhajis with one poppadom. If upping my carbs hasn't lost me any weight then I will definitely go back to around 20g carbs next week!!

2 days until I start the 30DS :D Things like dieting and exercise I like to blog about so that I make sure I stick to them as if I say I am doing it and then people ask me how its going then I hate to say I have 'given up'! So blogging about it encourages me to not give up!

...

My 30DS dvd showed up!! :D I started it today and it HURT haha!

Dinner! Gammon steak, fried egg, mushrooms and tomatoes:




Total carbs: 25g, net calories: 778, calories burnt: 237

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter