Tuesday 7 February 2012

Oops!

I was meant to take my monthly photo yesterday and I totally forgot!! :/

I will take it tonight before I do my exercise and then you can all see if the inches I have lost are that noticeable! :) I wonder if it is worth doing my measurements again tonight or not? Like the way I say 'all' as if I have a load of people that are reading my blog and are eager to see if they can notice a difference? :)

This is the difference from my first month LAST year:


Mostly noticeable around the belly in the above picture I think! This time the photos are being taken in leggings and a tighter top as when the trousers got looser last year it was harder to notice a loss on the bottom half :)

I'm actually feeling quite good today, must have been having a salad for lunch and dinner! I stocked up on frozen meat last week to help me save some money, I got pork steaks, chicken breast fillets and the lowest carb burgers that Tesco did (I checked all the packs lol). So I need to get some veg to go with them or I will be eating pork steaks with salad :/ I guess burgers and salad is okay? There isn't a lot of room in the freezer compartment so I will need fresh veg!

So, I took the photos as promised:

Front view - 9lbs lost
Side view - 9lbs lost
I think it notices around my beer belly in the above photos? My thighs look a bit slimmer in the side view too.

Last January to now 34lbs lost
Oh god, was I really that big?! lol Well, if I can't notice much from the recent photos, I can certainly notice a difference from now and the first photo last year!

Same dinner as yesterday but with spring onion too. Last of that yummy lamb joint! I'll have to get another one at some point it was under £4 and fed me for 3 meals, so pretty good I reckon :)


Total carbs: 19g, net calories: 799, calories burnt from exercise: 285

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter