Thursday 16 February 2012

Aching...

I am aching this morning from the 30DS routine last night, so it must be doing something if I ache, right?! Under my arms aches, as does my upper thighs and my belly a bit, although I didn't feel a strain on my belly last night!

Level 1 Day 2 tonight :) I'll post the before and after photos at the end of the 30DS although I might take a photo at the end of each level to see if its working :)

I also weighed myself yesterday at the start of 30DS and it said I had put on over 1lb!!! :( I am hoping that its because I weighed myself at a different time of day so I will weigh at my normal time on Friday, hoping I haven't put on that 1lb!! :/

I'm still struggling with the pushups! I have never been any good at them and fracturing my clavicle (collar bone) a few years ago didn't make it any easier as my left shoulder has ached ever since then! Best parts of Level 1 on 30DS so far for me are the tummy crunches and the jumping jacks! When I had to do jumping jacks last year on the Charlie Brooks DVD I hated them but on Wii Your Shape they have the jumping jacks so I have been getting better at them this year as have had to do at least one set every day :)

Dinner. Gammon, burgers, fried eggs, tomato, mushrooms and fried courgettes. It was DELICIOUS :D





Total carbs: 32g, net calories: 977, calories burnt: 240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter