Friday 24 February 2012

Seventh Weigh Day

Well, its weigh day AGAIN today!  :/

I don't feel like I have lost weight, I feel like I have put it on! So, like I said, if I have gained lbs and inches then I will go back to less carbs but try and keep my calories up so my body doesn't go into 'starvation mode'


I will be honest with my results as always and update my weightloss chart page!

I got the day wrong yesterday when I said the Level 2 Day 1 photos were on Sunday, they are actually due tomorrow!! :( Its Day 10 of Level 1 today!!

My low carb delivery arrived last night! I have some soy flour, some low carb breading and batter mix (like bread crumbs) and a low carb chocolate bar :D I have some chicken drumsticks at home so will try this idea out tonight: http://chefandsteward.com/2011/02/26/low-carb-fried-chicken-with-island-potato-salad/ - The fried chicken, not the potatoes! :)

Might use this recipe for the soy flour! http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=628184

You can make low carb pizza bases and all kinds of low carb dishes with soy flour! Why have I only just discovered it?!!

The weigh-in results were good! :D It says I lost 2lb, but where the Wii Fit counts in whole pounds it isn't as accurate. I worked it out by the BMI so I have lost 1.4lbs :)


Notice my blip on the weight chart:


Lunch! Smoked mackerel and salad:


I used the breading mix and oven cooked the drumsticks. They may have been better fried, but I don't own a fryer!




Total carbs: 27g, net calories: 1106, calories burnt: 221

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter