Thursday 9 February 2012

Weeks go so fast!

Well, its weigh day again tomorrow! How quick has that gone?! I am again hoping to have a big poo before tomorrow! :)

I have nearly finished my first assignment for my Uni module, I just have the last question to go :D

I have decided to cook a recipe from my Low Carb book tonight! Chorizo and Spinach salad, I just need some sherry vinegar:




I took photos from the book to save me copying it all out again (lazy) :) 2.8g per portion, so I might see how big a portion looks and maybe double it?

My dinner :) I amended the recipe as couldn't find any sherry vinegar so used red wine vinegar instead. I also only had 50g chorizo and 100g spinach, I'll cook the other half for lunch tomorrow :)


Carbquik cheddar cheese biscuits. The recipe said 10 servings but I got 22 biscuits out of the mix :)


They had a kind of scone texture but not as crumbly as a scone. Might try one with butter tomorrow. 0.6g of net carbs per biscuit too!!! :D


Total carbs: 22g, net calories: 531, calories burnt: 643

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter