Sunday 26 February 2012

Warm Sunday

It's quite warm in my flat today. I'm waiting for the sun to move a bit before doing 30DS as I sweat enough doing that! Haha

Breakfast:
Bacon and cherry tomato omelette:


I noticed that my age and weight were set to 16 years old and 50kg on my HRM today, so I corrected them and was pretty disappointed after exercising to find I had burnt less calories than when it was set to younger and lighter than I am!! :( I did some research and found this calculator: http://www.triathlontrainingblog.com/calculators/calories-burned-calculator-based-on-average-heart-rate/ based on my average heart rate, the HRM was pretty accurate!

Lunch:
Cheese and ham salad:




Dinner:
Tandoori chicken with onion and fried cauliflower:




Total carbs: 31g, net calories: 1193, calories burnt: 71

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter