Monday 13 February 2012

Got my smaller trousers on! :D

So I have my smaller trousers on today and they aren't tight at all! :) They aren't a size 10, they are just a smaller size 12 than the ones that I normally wear. I think they are from the same shop but they fit differently.

Back to my car door... I couldn't get it to shut again this morning and something that had worked before was to pull it closed from the inside and then press the 'lock' to lock the door. I did this and the door stayed closed so I drove to work but then when I got to work I couldn't actually unlock the driver's door so I had to get out of the passenger side!! LOL I hope it unlocks after work! I think I might have to take it to a garage before pay day after all! I have 2 weeks (and counting) from tomorrow until I get paid :/

I was in negative calorie figures yesterday so I had some peanuts at about 20.30 and it still didn't take me into positive figures but I didn't want to eat anything else as it was getting quite late and I don't like to eat to late at night.

I have been doing Low Carb all wrong! I should have been working out NET carbs and not total carbs!

Effective Carbohydrate Count (GROSS CARBS) 

Start with: Total Carbohydrates 
Subtract: Dietary Fibre
Subtract: Sugar Alcohols
Subtract: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
Subtract: Glycerine

The balance equals: Effective Carb Count (NET CARBS)

Ohhhhh only in the USA they have to do this as in the UK the fibre is already subtracted! Most food doesn't list the other 3 above.

Dinner, chicken breast with roasted leeks and courgettes then some stilton cheese melted on top at the end.





Total carbs: 31g, net calories: 996

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter