Thursday 23 February 2012

No results from shred as yet!

Well, I had a cheeky measure last night and there are no results as of Day 8 of the 30DS, it is Day 9 today and I originally planned to take photos on Day 1 of each level so I should be taking a photo on Friday although I doubt there will be a change!

Good news though, I have just had a massive poo! (sorry lol) I normally get to Friday's weigh day without having 'been' since Monday and I ran out of my fibre supplement earlier in the week too! :)

I ordered a cheap Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) the other day to check the calories I am actually burning! I guess the more exercise I do I must be getting fitter so the less calories I burn? The HRM should be more accurate than setting my 30DS exercise to 27 mins of circuit training and burning 240 calories every day (I really hope I am burning more!! lol)

This isn't mine but I have ordered one like a watch :)


This is my one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005560PU4/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

I think I need to wet the sensors more and make the strap tighter as I used it for 30DS and when I looked at it before doing some abs exercises the heart rate said '---' and after doing a lot of cardio it should have been quite high so I'll amend what I did and try again!

Dinner! Banger and mash... kinda! They are chicken sausages and the 'mash' is fried cauliflower and onion :) with a small bit of cheese (that I couldn't taste! lol)




Total carbs: 38g, net calories: 975, calories burnt: 240

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter