Saturday 18 February 2012

More exercise?

I'm pleased to say that I don't ache as much today and it is Day 4 of Level 1 30DS today. I might do 30-45 minutes of Wii Your Shape in the morning and then crack on with the 30DS in the afternoon.

I have 2 issues of my Art of Quilting Magazine to work through this weekend so I might do that as well today :)

Proto toast for breakfast today :)

Proto toast with garlic sausage and primula cheese

I did 45 minutes of Wii Your Shape before my lunch.

Lunch:

The sausages are chicken sausages and very low in carbs for a sausage! :) Maybe I could have a couple of them for brekkie instead of yoghurt?




Did my 30 Day shred before dinner too!

Dinner. Mince meat, red onion, red pepper and cheese slices:





This was actually really yum :)

Total carbs: 34g, net calories: 275, calories burnt: 1214

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter