Friday 10 February 2012

Fifth weigh day

Another weigh day when I haven't had a proper poo in days. Great lol

UPDATE: just had a little one, but hoping there will be more before I weigh!! Come on fibre supplements, kick in!! Lol I might start adding jalapeƱo peppers to my lunches as chilli peppers normally help with my 'movements' ;)

Well, not a fantastic result, I did lose weight but just 0.8 lbs this time. Lame-o!! But on the plus side, look how close I am to the target line on my Wii Fit :)



Thigh: -1 inch
Hips: -2 & 1/4 inches
Waist: -3 inches
Chest: -1 inch
Arm: -1 inch
Neck: -1 inch


Lunch, same as yesterday's dinner but with some jalapenos and roasted peppers.


Dinner. Mince meat, cheese slices and rocket and spinach leaves





Total carbs: 19g, net calories: 1077, calories burnt: 124

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter