Saturday 4 February 2012

First Day at Uni

It was my first day at Uni this morning! (I know, and on a Saturday too!) The walk to the bus stop was FREEZING this morning and to top that off the bus I had hoped to get was just pulling out of the road as I was getting to it so I had to sit in the cold at the bus stop for 20 minutes for the next bus! Luckily the next bus still got me there on time, well ten minutes early as the bus stop is actually right next to the Uni so the first bus would have got me there super early!!

It was more of a get to know the other students thing than helping us with the course, although we did go other a few things that would help with the course like how NOT to submit assignments! :)

I took my normal week day lunch with me as we were allocated half an hour for lunch and I don't know Luton at all so I wouldn't have been able to find a low carb lunch and eat it in that time!

Looking forward to my pork chop and veg for dinner.


Total carbs: 13g, net calories: 913, calories burnt from exercise: 84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter