Thursday 2 February 2012

Car door issues...

I have been having trouble shutting my car door on and off for the past week or so and I asked my Facebook friends for advise. I was advised yesterday to try some WD40 on the door so I brought some after work and sprayed it on all the hinges and the latch and the door shut fine. I then woke up this morning and the door wouldn't shut after spending ages scraping the ice off my car windows :( I sprayed WD40 on it again and it still didn't work! The only way I could get it to shut was to lock the door from the inside and then pull the door shut! Nightmare! Might ask the Facebook gurus for further advice before taking it to a garage and forking out money I don't have to have it fixed!! :(

On the weightloss front, it is weigh day again tomorrow and I am feeling hopeful that it will be another loss as the work trousers feel looser still and I have been good all week, not counting the bottle of wine at the weekend! lol ;)

I found a site that recommends holding the door handle open while moving the latch with a pen to its original position (if it has moved): www.jamesmaurer.com/car-door-wont-close-or-stay-shut.asp I'm hoping it has moved! There are over 100 comments of people thanking the guy for posting the solution!

Another site explaining the same procedure! http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-door-hood-or-trunk-will-not-close - Fingers crossed!

I might do this on Sunday with my Tesco Value Lamb Breast joint: http://www.livestrong.com/article/513079-how-to-cook-a-tender-lamb-breast/ The slow cooker version! :) Think I have some broccoli and cauliflower in my tiny freezer to have with it.

Dinner, smoked mackerel with salad:


and garlic 'bread' grilled with soft cheese.


Total carbs: 15g, net calories: 502, calories burnt from exercise: 618

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter