Friday 17 February 2012

Sixth Weigh Day

Another Friday is here and another weigh day... does anyone else think that weigh day comes around super fast?!

After weighing on Wednesday and having a gain, I am REALLY hoping to have lost that gain... BUT as always on a Friday I haven't 'been' since Monday! So am REALLY hoping to have been to the loo before  weigh time arrives! :/ I have eaten all 22 of my low carb cheese biscuits now, which were meant to be high in fibre but have had no extra effect on my toilet action! Pfft!



Thought this scales picture was pretty ideal as I am nervous about today's weigh-in after having gained on Wednesday! :/

Day 3 of Level 1 on 30DS today and my under arms are aching today (I blame the press ups lol). It actually hurt to change gear on the drive to work haha

Its the last half of the flapjacks punnet and the last punnet in my Graze Box today! IF I have gained, I am heading straight back to my normal 20g carbs diet and not upping my carbs so much! I am feeling really bloated, but it might be where I am full of poop?!

UPDATE: I just had a pretty successful visit to the toilet! -  I am certainly feeling less bloated anyway :)

Weigh day results weren't great today :( I weighed EXACTLY the same as I did on Wednesday so I have put on over 1lb since last Friday!!! Waaaaa :( my MFP friends think its because adjusting my diet can take a while for your body to get used to so have been told to give my upped carbs another week. If that doesn't work then I will go back to what I know works best!

I am only 0.2lbs heavier than my goal weight for last year though! (PHEW)

Dinner, chicken and roasted veg





Total carbs: 32g, net calories: 1010, calories burnt: 323

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter