Saturday 11 February 2012

Oooo out to lunch

I am off out to lunch today for my Sister-in-law's birthday.

For breakfast I had 2 cheese biscuits (low carb ones)


Lunch:
Starter: Oven-baked stuffed mushrooms with a Shropshire Blue cheese & mushroom filling on a bed of rocket with balsamic glaze


Main: 
Farm-assured chicken & bacon salad with rocket, mixed salad leaves, baby spinach, mozzarella balls,
cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, & balsamic glaz

I just tried to look for any similar photos on Google images of what I ate for lunch but I can't find any :(

Here is my dinner, pork steaks with roasted Mediterranean veg:




not a very big dinner as I was out for lunch!

Total carbs: 28g, net calories: 374, calories burnt: 724

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter