Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Curry

Valentines Curry Club today :) I'm glad the 14th is the second Tuesday in the month as it means that I won't be spending Valentines sat in on my own!! :D - Table for 4 please!


I managed to up my carbs to 31g yesterday, I will try and hit 30g a day up until Friday to see if upping my carbs does make a difference to my weigh-in on Friday. If I have gained any lbs, I am going straight back to my normal daily carb in take that worked for me last year!!

I forgot to mention yesterday that I forgot to put my Graze delivery back so I received a box yesterday!


This will help to up my carbs as today's punnet 'lost army' had over 16g of carbs!! The last 2 punnets have the most carbs in so I might split them between 2 days!

My weights are meant to arrive today :D I wonder if there is any tracking on Amazon!

I had my 'Physical Challenge' on my Wii Your Shape and got an A again :D Despite the fact that the cat kept getting in the way of the camera! lol




I had my Valentines curry and got given 2 roses! :) One from the waiter and the other from my mate who pretended he was coupled up with another of my male mates so he could get a rose too that he ended up giving to me hehe




Total carbs: 36g, net calories: 743, calories burnt: 316

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter