Wednesday 8 February 2012

Trousers even looser!!

There seems to be LOADS of room in my work trousers today! I might have to dig my smaller size 12s out of the wardrobe! Isn't it funny how trousers of the same size tend to fit differently?! I had 2 size 14 work trousers when I was bigger, one was too tight at my biggest and the other fit perfectly (when I was at my heaviest!) These trousers I have on today were pretty tight after Christmas and today they feel loose!

I wonder if I can take a photo of how loose they are as I am on my own in the office today... lol

Wasn't sure which picture showed it best so you have 2 :)


I took some Tesco Value pork chops out of the freezer this morning so pork chops and veg for dinner tonight :)

Low Carbers watch this series of videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d_wxJageqw very interesting! So I need protein to feel full up? Calories don't seem to matter that much as you feel more full on Low Carb so eat less calories (hence my daily calorie intake!) Protein list here: http://www.howmuchprotein.com/foods/ dairy and meat are the answer! Well, that is about 80% of my daily food intake anyway so I have been Low Carbing correctly! - Its good to know :D
I had a burger as well as my tiny value pork chops for dinner:


Total carbs: 19g, net calories: 755, calories burnt: 413


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter