Friday 3 February 2012

Weigh DAY

Ok its weigh day again and I have just realised that I haven't had a poo since Sunday/Monday!! I must be FULL of food!! :/  I will have lost on measurements if I haven't lost on lbs though (I hope).

I have been taking my fibre supplements in the morning and evening (you are meant to take them 3 times a day though). Hopefully I will have some 'movement' before I weigh this afternoon!!

Fibre supplements
Car door is still broken :( I think I misunderstood the instructions on the links I posted yesterday so will try again later, it is also pretty dirty so it might need a good clean up!

SUCCESS!!! I have pooped! Now I have no excuse for not losing this week! :/ lol!!

The weigh result wasn't as good as I'd hoped :( My weight has decreased 'a little' since last time. If you look at the image below, you can see that dot furthest on the right is slightly lower than last week, but no where near as big a drop as the week before!! Works out as 0.3lbs lol LAME!


Lunch, smoked mackerel and what was left of the rocket salad with 3 pieces of the garlic 'bread'


My order from Low Carb site has arrived!! There are some recipes on the back of the carbquik box to try out :)

Carbquik, prototoast, La Nouba Chocolate bars, sugar free cough candy 

The carbquik says its high in fibre!! BONUS!

Pork chop with broccoli and cauliflower for dinner:


My measurements lost so far this year:
Thigh - 1 inch
Hips - 2 inches 
Waist - 3 inches
Chest - 1/2 inch
Arm - 1/2 inch
Neck - 1 inch


Total carbs: 14g, net calories: 618, calories burnt from exercise: 824

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter