Thursday 19 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Thirty

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

Having a 'feeling slimmer' day again today :D Must be all the salads I have been eating?! I still have a bit of cash left over from my hot tub holiday so I might treat myself to a Bodrum Kebab tomorrow! Not had one in a while!

It might be the Wii jogging that has made me feel slimmer too? I'll have to try and keep that up again now...

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

8.45am Snack
Mini Babybel


11.00 Pot of Green Tea


11.30am Snack
Pepperami


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.





I really fancy some sticky toffee pudding again!!! Maybe I can allow myself some at the weekend to help 'maintain' my weight? Hehe! I did want to try carbs at weekends to see if that maintains my weight! ;)


Just had a look on the Tesco website and the sticky toffee pudding with the least calories comes in a tin!!! - 44.4g carbs for 1/3 tin! I find puddings quite filling! Shame they don't come in smaller tins!




17.30pm Dinner

Mince beef with onion, garlic, passata and a sprinkling of Italian cheese.




21.00pm Mug of PG tips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter