Friday 20 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Thirty One

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of PG Tips.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.00am Snack
Mini Cheddar Babybel


10.30am Snack
Pepperami

14.20pm Lunch
Camembert with mini wholemeal pitta breads.











Just spent over 2 hours cleaning my flat and I'm knackered!!

16.52pm Mug of tea











If you are thinking 'bread has carbs in it', well I am trying to add a few carbs into my diet to try and see what helps me maintain the weight. I also brought a loaf of granary bread, might have some toast and butter for breakfast one day or something.

19.00pm Dinner
Bodrum Special kebab. I only managed the doner meat and most of the salad, must have been my late lunch!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter