Friday 6 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Seventeen

6.30am Breakfast
Natural strawberry yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

I added an extra weigh-in on my side panel as I didn't like seeing the 5lb gain on there! lol! So there is now a Wk 16.2 with a -3lbs ;)

Really will try and exercise today! Gonna give my flat a good clean today as it doesn't look like its gonna be very warm. Then I'll crack on with Charlie Brooks DVD maybe. I might see if I can get anywhere with my quilting stuff that I haven't touched since I brought it all! lol Thinking I might do a Union Jack style cushion, similar to this:

I have red white and blue fabrics :) just depends if I have enough of them! I also have square cushions so mine won't be a rectangle shape either lol


9.30am Snack
Cheese String

10.45am Pot of Green Tea

11.00am Snack
Pepperami

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.



18.00pm Dinner

Low carb pizza with lettuce.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter