Monday 9 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty

6.30am Breakfast
Natural strawberry yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.30am Snack
Mini Babybel


10.15am Snack
Pepperami


Bit hungry today it seems...

12.30pm Lunch
Ham Salad



I forgot to cancel my Graze box! I normally push the delivery date back but had one arrive today! I can only eat 2 out of the 4 compartments due to carb content!

graze box

graze box insides
Sour mango tangtastic = 27.1g carbs
Dark rocky road = 16.2g carbs
ancient forest nuts = 2g carbs
fiery seeds = 6.2g carbs

I've gone with the fiery seeds today :)




17.45pm Dinner
Low carb pizza and cauli cheese.



19.45pm Mug of Green Tea

21.30pm Mug of PG Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter