Thursday 26 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Thirty Seven

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

Ok, so I have added yesterday's calories to the end of yesterday's blog post too and will update the carbs and cals at the end of each post as I add foods I have eaten, possibly at the weekends this may be a tad delayed, but I will go back and update when I get a chance :)

Just tried another calorie calculator and these are the results for my height, age, sex and weight:





Confusing!!!! I'll stick to my 1270 calories I think! So long as it is well under the 1932 that I apparently need to maintain my weight then I should be good :) I got my calorie watching information from here: http://www.uk-diets-online.co.uk/low-carb-diet-article15.shtml

I was quite impressed with my stomach crunches yesterday as I normally can only push myself to 30, so I have upped it by 10! Yey me! :)

8.30am Pot of Green Tea


9.15am Snack
Mini cheddar Babybel.

10.15am Snack
Mini Peperami

Do you know what I really need? A good POO!!!!! - Not been since Monday and I'm turtle necking and can't go :( Maybe that's what too much wholemeal and granary bread has done? White bread has the opposite effect! :/

11.20am Pot of Green Tea

Oh my GOD! I just did the BIGGEST poo I have ever done in my whole entire life!!!!! (It hurt!!) Must have been about 17cm long and 4cm wide, no joke! No wonder it struggled to come out!! I feel SO much less bloated and lighter today! Maybe I should weigh myself again tonight? lol ;)

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.


So I weighed myself again after my massive poo! Can't have quite been the 5 pounder I thought it was but I guess I probably gained a few lbs via food since Tuesday? Well, I lost 1lb in weight since I weighed on Tuesday anyways:





I did more balance tests to find my Wii Fit Age too, turns out its 29:





Not sure if you can tell from the below photo, but I am 1lb below target weight as I lost 1lb according to the Wii Fit scales, but the dot for today looks lower than the other lowest dot, so I had a look at the BMI as the scales always tell you your weight in BMI then you have to go to the weight option to see how much weight you lost.





So, I went back to the other 1lb below target weigh-in and it said my BMI was 23.53





and todays BMI said 23.49


I put my new weight (1lb below target) into my iPhone app and it said my BMI was 23.52, so I changed the weight to 5.5lbs and it said a closer BMI to the Wii Fit, so I actually have lost 1.5lbs after all... I think?


17.50pm Dinner
Chicken salad with mayonnaise, green chillis and jalapeƱos with a mug of Green Tea.






TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 4g • Calories: 882

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter