Monday 23 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Thirty Four

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

I'm wondering if my initial idea of just adding carbs at weekends might be okay? I'll include Fridays in my weekends as I finish at lunch times anyways! So I have had bread this weekend, tomorrow is weigh day so I'll see how I do! Better do some exercise, need to tone still, so maybe have another go at the Wii Zumba? The cat moans like anything though, she doesn't like it when I'm standing up and she can't sit on my lap!!! LOL


8.30am Pot of Green Tea


I brought a new bikini on Friday when I went to exchange my tent at Tesco in Royston, I have been wanting a bandeau bikini with some support for ages but couldn't find any in my size and actually found one in this Tesco, but not seen it at other Tesco stores! So I grabbed it and tried it on when I got home, but the bikini top felt a bit big, so I measured myself again to check my bra size hadn't changed, and it only blooming has!! Cup size hasn't changed, but chest measurement has so I'll have to take it back or it will only fall down for my walks along the beach! D'oh! I'll have to see if its in the closer Tesco stores first before trekking back to Royston!


12.30pm Lunch
Left over kofte kebab meat and salad.

I've been a good girl and done the 20 minute beginner class on wii zumba. I am sweaty and my leg muscles ache so it must have done something! Now to reheat my Chinese...

17.50pm Dinner
Left over Chinese.




I took some new photos of me with my old work trousers that used to be tight lol




It even used to be tight around the thighs!! lol!!!!



TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 13g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter