Tuesday 17 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty Eight

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

10.00am Snack
Mini Babybel.

Ok, so its WEIGH DAY again! And it falls the day after I come back from a weekend away again! And I am feeling stodgy and bloated again!!




I've just looked up the carb content for a few of the naughty foods I had at the weekend, even though I avoided bread, potatoes, pasta, rice etc...


Large Croissant... - 19g




Pain au chocolat (only had one of these!) - 25.8g




Scotch egg... - 15.1g




and the dreaded sticky toffee pudding that made me feel bleugh... - 45g!!!!




Thats quite a few naughty carbs there!!!! Expecting a weight increase and as I am feeling bleugh, quite a high one! :/



11.45am Pot of Green Tea



12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.


I've just realised its the 17th of the Month!! Which means it is time for a monthly weightloss photo too!! If I've gained weight, I'm not sure if there is much point in doing one?? lol :/ At last Tuesday's weigh-in I was 5lbs lighter than the photo I took on the 18th April, if I have put on 5lbs again then there is definitely no point in taking a photo tonight! If I lose a few pounds again by Thursday, I might take the photo then as the last one I took was one day late... or maybe next Tuesday instead? I'll have to see how the weigh-in goes I think...

I heard that doing an induction week after a weekend of bad carbs normally helps to get you back on track again quite quickly!




Not even weighed myself yet and my new aim is to get back down to what I was last Tuesday! lol

Jumped straight on the scales again! Seems to be the best way to get it over and done with lol And I was quite surprised to find out that I had only put on 2lbs!! Woop woop! :) I will lose that by next Tuesday no doubt :)








My latest weight loss chart with my two little holiday blips in it:




That orange goal line is the new goal I set as I had reached my current goal. My actual goal weight was reached at the 5th dot in from the right, so I just need to lose 1lb to reach that again now :) I will have to wait until after the wedding to reach my new target weight though or my dress won't fit ;)
 

18.00pm Dinner

Chicken breast with the skin on (I normally have skinless) with cheese and rosemary under the skin and wrapped in bacon with red pepper. Before putting in the oven.


and here cooked with brussel sprouts! Yum yum :) with a mug of White Tea



As promised, because I only put 2lbs on, here is this month's weight loss photos... 



Only a 4lb difference between April and May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter