Wednesday 18 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty Nine

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of White Tea.

8.30am Snack
Cheese string

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

10.40am Snack
Pepperami


I am in the office on my own today so snacking early as I have no one to talk to lol

11.30am Pot of Green Tea



12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo Salad. I really enjoyed this :)




I might weigh myself again later as I am feeling a bit lighter today :D


A few people have asked me how long I will keep blogging my food updates for and I guess the answer to that is up until the wedding? I might blog a final post of me in the bridesmaid dress after the wedding so that I can show that I achieved my initial goal :)


NOT my dress, just a random dress measuring pic :P
I weighed myself again and am back at goal weight :) woop woop!!



I post the chart picture as well to show that I have gained and lost weight and I'm not just posting old photos of my Mii losing pounds :)



I did a 30 minute Wii jog today too! - first time in ages!!

18.40pm Dinner

Chicken & Bacon salad with mayonnaise and Italian cheese with a mug of Green Tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter