Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Thirty Five

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.


Well, its WEIGH DAY again!!!!! :/ Bread consumption will be the only bad factor over the past week I think, and the pancake roll! As well as lack of exercise!! Going for a jog/speed walk with a couple of friends tonight at 6pm so I will weigh and eat after that! :) Its either chicken or fish tonight for dinner, depending on the dates on the packets!


Feeling a bit bloaty again today! Not a good feeling on weigh day!! Maybe there were extra carbs in the Chinese sauces last night, but I did leave a load of sauce on my plate, so it could have been worse!

I had a bottle of wine with diet lemonade on Saturday night too! (forgot about that!)

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.00am Snack
Mini cheddar babybel.

11.15am Snack
Pepperami.

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.






I went for my jog with Siba and Jo and struggled with my breathing! It was like my lungs weren't getting enough air into them or something? Also got a blister on the back of each heel! I should have known not to wear trainer socks when going for a jog! D'oh! Here is the route that we jogged and power walked :) All 3.61miles of it!







And my weigh day result is:







Weight loss chart:







If you click the weight loss image to zoom in, it looks like I lied about reaching my target weight 7 dots in from the right! But if definitely said my target weight as do the last 2 dots and the 4th dot in is 1lb under target weight! I think I have said before but the Wii Fit doesn't do 1/2lbs or 1/4lbs which may explain the different dot positions for target weight and my actual weight at the moment might be 1/2lb under target or my first target weight dot could have been 1/2lb over target?? Who knows?! lol

19.30pm Dinner
Smoked mackerel with cauliflower and grated cheese with a mug of Green Tea.





TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 12g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter