Thursday 5 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Sixteen

6.30am Breakfast
Natural strawberry yoghurt (they didn't have plain in stock and its only 1g carb more than the plain one) with a mug of Green Tea.

I didn't do any exercise last night as I was so so tired! Don't have any errands to do after work today so I might do the Charlie Brooks DVD then have a weigh if I manage to have a poop before then! :P lol

8.45am Pot of Green Tea

Damn! I just remembered I do have to pop to Tesco after work! Need some more washing tablets and some tomato paste for my low carb pizza that I will make tomorrow as I have a half day and low carb pizza takes a few hours to make :)

9.15am Snack

Mini Babybel

11.00am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo Salad.




13.00pm Snack
Mini Pepperami


Well, I have had a couple of poops today, so I think that calls for another weigh-in tonight!! :/ I'd better have lost AT LEAST 1lb lol I do feel lighter than I did on Tuesday, definitely less bloated anyways :) so fingers crossed! Not sure about the Charlie Brooks DVD now as I am feeling pretty tired again! Not sure if its because I was up at 4.30am yesterday or whether I am still sleepy from my camping trip? Weekend starts soon....ish

I was eager to weigh myself when I got home, so I hopped straight on the scales...









I did think gaining 5lbs in one weekend was a tad high! lol A 2lb gain is a much better figure I think :D wooooop!!

18.20pm Dinner Rack of ribs with salad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter