Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty Two

6.30am Breakfast
Natural strawberry yoghurt with a mug of White Tea.

Still confused over the whole weight gain and loss thing since camping! So I was at target weight before I went camping, then I gained 5lbs when I weighed the day (Tuesday) after I came back from camping. I weighed myself 2 days later and had lost 3lbs (so I was 2lbs heavier than target weight) then the following Tuesday (a week after it said I had gained 5 lbs) it said I had lost another 4lbs, but I am now just 1lb under target weight!! :/ WEIRD!! lol must be where the Wii fit doesn't work out half pounds? Maybe there were a couple of half pounds somewhere, I think that might add up better then! But anyways, 1lb under target (and I didn't manage to poop) is all good as I'm away again at the weekend :)

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

Might have the chocolate out of my graze box today and through the dried fruit away! (less carbs, surely?!)

9.30am Snack

Mini Babybel


11.00am Snack
The pecan nuts and dark chocolate from Graze box - dark rocky road, I left the cranberries hoping it would reduce the carb count! ;)



12.30pm Lunch
Ham and pepperoni salad



19.00pm Dinner Beef burger with chilli cheese
, cauliflower and courgette.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter