Tuesday 31 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Forty Two

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

Its WEIGH DAY again!!! I haven't done too bad on my carb allowance but I have gone over on calories a bit so I am not sure what the result will be today but it is also meant to be our weekly jog tonight so I will do that before weighing again! I will put plasters on my blisters that are still sore and wear decent socks and my new sports bra too :)



8.30am Pot of Green Tea

8.50am Snack
Mini cheddar Babybel

10.15am Snack
Mini Peperami

Oh yeah.... I tried the dress on again with a bra this time and it fits with a bra now :) I reckon I could still lose a few more lbs without it having a major effect on how the dress fits, so I will stick to my new target weight of losing an extra 7lbs, I have already lost 1.5lbs from my original target weight anyway :)

11.55am Mug of Dr Stuarts Detox tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.


Me in my jogging gear lol I hate it when people use their phones to take photos of themselves in the mirror!! ... :/





Here is our route from our jog/power walk today, its was a bit longer and we did it in a shorter time :) My blisters hadn't recovered from last week so were sore and weeping after the jog :(



So I weighed... now this weight is decreased a little from Thursday's weigh in, so from last Tuesday it would have been 1.5lb loss as I stated last Thursday.


Latest weight loss chart:


20.15pm Dinner

Hot & spicy chicken wings with a mug of Green Tea.











TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 17g • Calories: 1000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter