Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Twenty One

6.30am Breakfast
Natural Strawberry yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

8.15am Pot of Green Tea

Its WEIGH DAY again!!! I have basically done no exercise again this week! Except for my walk to and from the BBQ and a few sit ups! But I haven't been bad foodwise really, so I guess we'll have to see! I will try and have a good poop before I weigh as that normally helps ;) lol




While I was looking for a weighing image (above) to use this week, I found this image too, which is probably a much better way to show how much I have lost...



Obviously I haven't lost as much as that, but I struggle to get a good angle when wearing my bigger clothes!


10.30am Snack
Cheese String

10.50am Pot of Green Tea

12.00pm Snack
Graze box - Ancient Forest Nuts

12.30pm Lunch
Mozzarella salad.



Haven't had a poop yet! I best go before I weigh myself! Or I can see it saying my weight has increased! :/



Its 14.40pm now and I still haven't been poop ready for my weigh in! But I do have a couple of things to do after work first! I have a slight bellyache so hopefully I'll 'go' soon!

I didn't manage to 'go', so bit the bullet and jumped on my scales, and they said...



4lbs lost!!!!




My weight chart with the beginning of the chart missing as it won't all fit on the screen now! See my little blip at the end? The orange line is my new goal that I set today! 6lbs til I'll hit that...



18.30pm Snack

Courgette with Philadelphia cheese





18.45pm Dinner
Chicken breasts with Philadelphia and pepperoni with roasted courgette and yellow pepper. Mug of Green Tea






No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter