Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day One Hundred and Fourteen

Normal blogging service resumed ;) lol

6.30am Mug of Green Tea

I haven't done a food shop since I got back from camping so had nothing in for breakfast! I might start trying Special K for breakfast instead of yoghurt. This also means that I have no salad for lunch! Just lots of Pepperami and cheeeese!

Its also weigh day again!! Now, I am EXPECTING to have put on a few pounds due to the excess alcohol and BBQ food that was consumed the past few days! Although I have been avoiding the bad food carbs, my intake of Magners must have put me over my daily carb limit each day! - OR even doubled my carb intake! LOL




8.30am Pot of Green Tea


8.45am Snack
Mini Babybel.


11.15am Pot of Green Tea


Did some research and it seems that Special K has over 20g of carbs per serving, so back on the yoghurt for brekkie I think! I have less than £100 left to last me until the 27th now! Have had to pay car tax this month which is nearly £100 for 6 months now! Also just been told that HR haven't put our bench marking forms in yet, so I doubt we'll have the new wage by the end of this month as originally thought! I hate being constantly POOR!!!! :(


12.30pm Lunch
2 Pepperami's and a cheese string...

OK, so I jumped on the Wii fit to get the weigh-in result over and done with then did the 30 minute Wii jogging. The weigh-in result wasn't good as I managed to put on 5lbs! But I am hoping to lose that in 2 weeks.



18.45pm Dinner
Steak and salad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter