Thursday 1 March 2012

Even looser!

The title of this post is about my UK size 12 work trousers (the bigger pair for those of you that read the last post about my work trousers). I can't believe how loose they have got!! I MUST have lost more weight/inches than for my brother's wedding now! I think I need to dig a belt out for next time I wear these trousers!

I was tempted to purchase some UK size 10 joggers that were in an online sale for £4 but I was browsing the site on my phone and decided I'd have a proper look on my laptop after I'd eaten my dinner and by that time they were no longer available! :( Might check in Primark? (cheap cheap UK shop) I only have one pair of HUGE size 12 cropped joggers that are a nightmare when doing 30 DS as I have to keep hitching them up and more normal size 12s are okay, but they do need washing every now and then! lol

Dinner: Pork chop with mushrooms and broccoli




My HRM actually isn't broken after all! I had just read the vo2max calculator wrong so I was about 30 out on my vo2max which is why is said I wasn't burning as many calories!

Total carbs: 22g, net calories: 891, calories burnt: 237

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter