Tuesday 20 March 2012

Going to limit posts!! :(

Hello Low Carb blog readers!


I am afraid I will be limiting my blog posts to maybe once a week, on weigh day (Friday) as I am struggling to find time to blog every day with work and my uni course and also knitting for my niece's 1st birthday. I had fallen behind on my Uni reading but have nearly caught up now. I plan to do some reading every morning when I get into work so I need to stop blogging first thing! LOL


If you are wondering what I mean by Uni reading then I am doing an Open University course and we are supplied with text books and online reading material to teach us about the subject of My Digital Life :)


You can still see what I eat daily from the link to my food diary on the top right of the blog.


I have actually lost just over a stone so far this year (since 6th January!) :D - YAY ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter