Wednesday 7 March 2012

I brought a size 10... and it FITS! :D

So I popped to Primark after work yesterday (cheap clothing shop) and thought I'd get a pair of size 10 joggers as my 12s are a bit loose! Obviously being elasticated I went for the joggers as my first size 10 as there would be more chance of them fitting. They are tighter around the legs than my other joggers, but the others in size 12 are quite baggy around the legs so I guess it depends on the fit of them! I had also figured they could be my new target trousers if they didn't fit me :)


I also went down a size in bra, mainly because they didn't have my normal size in stock lol I kept the same cup size but went for a chest size down and I have the 4 boob look going on but the chest size is fine, so I might need to go up a cup size?

NOT me but this is what I mean!*

* If your breasts are spilling out of the cups, that does not look sexy, that is a  sign that the cup is too small. Under a tight T-shirt, it gives the effect of quadruple boobs. The line of the breast should be smooth in the right size bra.


I also tried a protein shake yesterday! Just 2 scoops of my Natural HEMP protein powder and 250ml water with 1/2tsp Splenda and I can safely say it was gross! Not so much the taste but the bitty texture! I might try one with some frozen berries and yoghurt tonight!

Dinner: Mince lamb with onions and mushrooms and cheese slices.




Total carbs: 36g, net calories: 1052, calories burnt: 243

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter