Tuesday 6 March 2012

Chiquitos for Lunch today

We are off to a Mexican for lunch today! Have been studying the menu and have decided on:

Mushrooms con Queso
Baked with garlic, cheese & anchochilli-tomato sauce. Served with oven-baked flatbread

Southwest Chicken Caesar Salad
With mixed leaves, carrot, cherry tomatoes, cucumber & radish. Served with your choice of dressing: ranch, classic Caesar or Mexican citrus

Obviously I will leave the flatbread (bad carbs) But that is my best option as everything else came with tortilla wraps, rice or chips!!

It is also Day 1 of Level 3 on the 30 Day Shred today so I need to take a photo and some measurements tonight! My trousers feel looser around the thighs as well as the belly now, so fingers crossed for some good results! :)

It is also the 6th today so I need to do a monthly photo for my blog too! I'll need to do 2 outfit changes! The 30DS photos are in a sports crop top type thingy, I am going to blur my head out when I put them on MFP LOL I don't want people to see my BELLY lol

So.... here are this month's photos... I have a waist!!! OMG! LOL


Jan 2012 - March 2012

My boobs haven't shrunk that much I just had a sports bra on! lol

Check out the difference :)
Total carbs: 26g, net calories: 1027, calories burnt: 278

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter