Friday 2 March 2012

Eighth Weigh Day...

I say it every week but these weigh days do come round extremely fast! Not sure if I have lost weight but I feel like I have lost measurement-wise!

I did have a big poo yesterday too! I seem to have been more regular since I stopped taking my fibre supplements which is a bit bazaar!

So, the weigh in result was unexpectedly good! I think where I am eating more calories I don't feel as light when it comes round to weigh day even though I seem to be losing still! :)

It actually worked out at 2.2lbs lost :) I am just 0.17 away from the 22's on my BMI now :D


Lunch: Piri piri chicken sandwich filler with salad


Dinner: Pay day treat! Mixed kebab and I diet coke!




Total carbs: 36g, net calories: 670, calories burnt: 337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter