Friday 9 March 2012

Nineth Weigh Day

ANOTHER Weigh Day!!


I'm not sure what to expect again today! Where I have increased my calories and carbs, I have been feeling more full up, but I felt like that last week and I lost 2lbs :) I am hoping for some kind of loss as I have still been doing 30 Day Shred every day and keeping under my calories...

I had a mixed berry protein shake for breakfast :)




I only lost 0.7lbs this week! wonder if its the protein shakes, or the Mexican on Tuesday?

Lunch: cheese and sandwich pickle salad:




I made the Low Carb pizza :) It was as yummy as it looks :)





I tried a bit of stuffed crust too, but it could have done with more mozzarella!




I only had half (so filling) so I have half for another day :)




Total carbs: 28g, net calories: 837, calories burnt: 473

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter