Tuesday 26 July 2011

Day 198

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

Well, I over did the carbs yesterday but I kept under on the calories! So fingers crossed it hasn't had a huge effect on my weight!!

I was so tired yesterday that I couldn't be bothered to go to the supermarket after work, so I went straight home then realised that all my food needed defrosting before I could cook it! :( - Chinese it was!

8.35am Pot of Green Tea

9.30am Snack

Mini Peperami

9.50am Snack
Cheestring

10.45am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.


17.45pm Dinner
Left over Chinese (same as yesterday) and a can of diet coke.










TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 61g • Calories: 1483

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter