Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 179

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt and a mug of Green Tea.

8.30am Pot of Green Tea

9.05am Snack
Mini Babybel

10.00am Pot of Green Tea

10.35pm Snack
Mini Peperami

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken and ham mayo salad.



Well, I did say I'd weigh today, but as its 'lady time' I will probably be heavier than I would be normally (damnit! Should have weighed on Tuesday!) I will weigh today none the less!

OMG I am well chuffed!!! Time of the month, copious amounts of Cornish pasties and cider for 2 weeks and I've only gained a flaming pound :) :) I put my bmi into my TargetWeight app so that I could get a more accurate weight again and I'm still 1lb under target weight!!! YEY me :D
















Think I'll treat myself to a Chinese takeaway tomorrow ;)

18.15pm Dinner
Chicken chargrills and low carb cauli cheese.












TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 14g • Calories: 743 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter