Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 177

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea

8.15am Pot of Green Tea

8.35am Snack
Cheestring

I only had 10g of carbs yesterday and feel a LOT less bloated today :D WOOP!! I've got either smoked mackerel or chicken with salad again for dinner tonight :)


I know its normally weigh day on Tuesdays but as I weighed the Thursday before I went on holiday, I thought I'd weigh this Thursday instead... unless I get brave enough to step on the scales after work today ;) lol

9.45am Snack
Mini Peperami


10.50am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad





18.15pm Dinner
Chicken stuffed with pate and wrapped in ham with cheese stuffed mushrooms and salad with Caesar salad dressing.









TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 10g • Calories: 870 (so far - 18:46)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter