Tuesday 19 July 2011

Day 191

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

8.25am Pot of Green Tea

9.05am Snack
Mini Peperami.


10.15am Snack
Cheestring.


Jog today (if its not raining) then out for a meal to celecbrate my Dad's new job :)

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad.


I was having a 'feeling slimmer' day today - not had one of those in a while, so I decided to have a cheeky weigh-in and was pleased with my result...




YEP! I lost a pound since last Thursday :D



I am now the lightest I have been in years :) Think the BMI before holiday was 23.33? Its now 23.31 :D



Guessed at the weight! 10st 4.5lbs :)




20.00pm Dinner
I shared this with my brother! Chicken wings, 1/4 chicken, corn on the cob, onion rings, rib and half a sausage. I was naughty and had some chips too to celebrate my new lighter weight ;)  I also had salad cart for starter but forgot to take a photo :P




THEN I was really naughty and shared a huge ice cream with my Mum!! (It was DELICIOUS!!!) Less than 2 weeks until the wedding, still time to lose any weight that this feast put on!! ;)











TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 5g • Calories: 413 (SO FAR - 13.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter