Thursday 14 July 2011

Day 186

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

ARGH!!!! Its WEIGH DAY today!!! AND just over 2 weeks until the wedding that I have been losing weight for!!!! :)

8.20am Pot of Green Tea

9.10am Snack
Cheestring

10.00am Snack
Mini Peperami


11.30am Pot of Green Tea


12.30pm Lunch

Piri piri chicken bites with salad and ranch dressing.






13.45pm Pot of Green Tea


Last week's BMI was 23.56, and it has gone down to 23.53, so I have lost a bit since last week, just not a full pound lol I guess all the booze and the kebab with pitta bread and huge chinese meal and curry probably didn't help me lose more weight.



My weight chart. You can see here that this week is less than last week :) Looks like I have done pretty good at maintaining the target weight, give or take a few pounds :)




The BMI of 23.5 ranges from 10.53lbs to 10.59. My phone app doesn't show BMI to 2 decimal places unfortunately, but I must be nearly 10st 5lbs now I reckon ;) Still having my 'time of the month' too which can cause extra fluid build up! I might put that I lost half a pound on my side list on the blog for this week.



I have a wedding reception on Saturday, I might stick to Bacardi & diet cokes (0 carbs)

17.30pm Dinner

2 Chicken breasts with salad and ranch dressing and a mug of Green Tea.








TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 9g • Calories: 791

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter