Friday 15 July 2011

Day 187

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yoghurt with a mug of Green Tea.

I fancy a Chinese tonight again, I won't get so much this time but I am out shopping tomorrow and will need something easy to eat, so am thinking of reheated Chinese food again! ;) It helped me last week to not get as drunk, so it may help this week too!

I will be very strict food wise after this weekend during the week as I have the hen do the following week, then I'll be very strict again up until the wedding! (2 weeks today!!!!!!) :D

8.30am Pot of Green Tea


9.30am Snack
Cheestring

I have some camembert at home that I really fancy for lunch and have just been looking online to see what bread has the least carbs that I can have with it! It might be worth getting a small fresh 400g loaf as there are about 20g of carbs in the least carbilicious wrap that I found and I will end up eating the whole pack (normally 8 wraps) which is like 160g carbs!!! :/ I wouldn't eat them all the same day though! lol there is about 40g carbs per 100g in a 400g bloomer loaf, so I might be better off doing that?

14.00pm Lunch
Baked Camembert with fresh bread.





18.00pm Dinner
Chinese. Seaweed, crispy chilli beef, chicken chinese style and chilli chicken.










TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 80g • Calories: 1905

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter