Wednesday 6 July 2011

Day 178

6.30am Breakfast
Natural yogurt with a mug of Green Tea.

I didn't weigh in the end last night, I'll save it for Thursday. Didn't have the weekly jog either yesterday, but I AM keeping to under 20g of carbs a day, so big pat on the back? ;) I got my hunger cravings back again, but am managing to resist them and drink a Green Tea when the belly rumbles.

8.15am Pot of Green Tea


10.00am Snack
Cheestring.

10.30am Snack
Mini Peperami

10.40am Pot of Green Tea

12.30pm Lunch
Chicken Mayo salad. I added a bit of red onion this time too...



17.45pm Dinner
Smoked mackerel with stuffed mushrooms and salad.







TOTAL (Approximate) Carbs for the day: 8g • Calories: 1254

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weightloss ticker for 2012

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter